- A4 Mono Laser Printer
- Up to 38ppm Mono Print Speed
- First Page Out in 5.7 Seconds
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi Print Resolution
- Up to 4800 x 600 dpi Enhanced Print Resolution
- 1200 MHz Processor
- 128MB Memory
- Hi-Speed USB & Network Connectivity
- USB Host Port for PIN Print
- Automatic Duplex Printing
- 100 Sheet Input Tray 1
- 250 Sheet Input Tray 2
- 550 Sheet Input Tray 3 (Optional)
- 150 Sheet Output Tray
- Print Languages: HP PCL 5, HP PCL 6, HP Postscript 3, PDF , URF, PCLM, PWG
- Media Sizes: A4, A5, A5-R, A6, B5 (JIS), B6 (JIS), Oficio & more
- Media Weights: 60 to 175gsm
- HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Mopria-certified, Google Cloud Print
- 2 Line LCD Control Panel
Shift your office into high gear with a powerful printer that doesn’t keep you waiting. Print your first page and two-sided prints faster than the competition, and help keep your device, data, and documents safe—from boot up to shutdown. Print more consistent, high-quality pages than ever before. Specially designed Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence deliver better performance, higher energy efficiency, and authentic HP quality—which the competition can’t match.
Dimensions: (W) 381 x (D) 357 x (H) 216mm - Weight: 8.58Kg
1 Year Warranty
- HP LaserJet Pro M402dn
- HP 26A Black LaserJet Toner (3,100 pages*)
- Printer Documentation & software CD
- Getting Started Guide
- Setup Poster
- Support Flyer
- Warranty Guide
- Power Cord
Customer Questions & Answers
Thanks for getting in touch.
It depends if you're experiencing paper jams or if the error actually shows specifically as a cartridge jam.
If you are having a paper jam issue, I would recommend consulting the user guide and referring to page 89 (electronic page version)/79 (the actual manual page) that contains all the information on fixing paper jams - http://bit.ly/2lpSUYr. Here you'll be able to go through some steps to rectifying this.
If you have an issue with the cartridge itself, I would recommend contacting the HP support team directly on 0207 660 0596.
I hope this helps and please let us know if you have any further questions.
The Printerbase Team
Customer Review (1)
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Buy & Try for 40 Calendar Days
Buy & Try this printer for 40 calendar days and return to HP for a refund if it does not meet your expectations. Register your printer within 30 days of purchase. Available until 31st July 2017. Click here to claim