- 203 x 203dpi Print Resolution
- 8 dots per mm/203dpi print speed
- USB, Parallel & Serial Interface
- Quick and easy ribbon loading
- OpenACCESS for easy media loading
- Print methods: Thermal transfer
- OS Support: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012, Windows 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 7, Linux, Unix & Mac OS
The Zebra GK420t thermal tranafer printer offers the best value in a basic desktop printer, featuring a fast 5 inches per second print speed to meet your low- to medium-volume printing requirements. The GK420t has a sleek and compact design, boasts the smallest footprint in a 4-inch desktop printer, and supports a variety of applications and industries..
1 year warranty
Dimensions (WxDxH) 19.3 cm x 25.4 cm x 19.1 cm / Weight: 2.1 kg
What is Direct Thermal Printing?
Thermal printing (or direct thermal printing) is a digital printing process which produces a printed image by selectively heating coated thermochromic paper, or thermal paper as it is commonly known, when the paper passes over the thermal print head.
What is Thermal Transfer Printing?
Thermal transfer printing is a digital printing process in which material is applied to paper (or some other material) by melting a coating of ribbon so that it stays glued to the material on which the print is applied. It contrasts with direct thermal printing where no ribbon is present in the process.
- Zebra GK420 Printer
- Documentation & Software
- USB Cable
- Power Cable & Supply
Customer Questions & Answers
Customer Review (0)