- A3 Colour LED Printer
- Up to 45ppm Mono Print Speed
- Up to 45ppm Colour Print Speed
- First Page Out in 9 Seconds
- Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi Print Resolution
- 2GB Memory
- Automatic Duplex (Two-Sided Printing)
- USB & Network
- 160GB Hard Drive
- 100 Sheet Paper Tray
- 520 Sheet Paper Tray
- 1,560 Sheet 3 Tray Module (7800GX)
- 2,520 Sheet High Capacity Tandem Tray (7800DX)
- PostScript 3, PCL 5c, PCL 6 & PDF-Direct 1.6
- Media Handling (Tray 1): 75???350 gsm
- Media Handling (Auto Duplex - Standard): 75 to 256gsm
- Media Handling (Auto Duplex - Heavy Duty Kit- Optional): 75 to 300gsm
- Media Handling (Trays 2 to 5 & Finishers): 75 to 256gsm
- Media Types: Light to Extra Heavyweight Card Stock(Coated and Uncoated), Plain, Preprinted, Prepunched,Letterhead, Envelopes, Transparencies, Recycled, Custom.
The designers choice for A3 Colour printing
The Xerox Phaser 7800 Colour A3 Printer has been designed with graphic arts users in mind and sets a new standard within the printer industry. Truly fantastic print quality has been made possible with the introduction of Xerox's advanced HiQ LED print head technology, which is capable of producing resolutions of up to 2400x1200dpi. Coupling this with PANTONE calibrated solid-colour simulations, Xerox's colour correction technology and true Adobe PostScript 3 ensures accuracy you can count on.
Designers, photographers and creative professionals will be amazed by this machine's advanced media handling capabilities. Achieving high quality results on up to 350gm media and even duplex (double-sided) printing on 300gsm media is now a reality, which makes outsourcing a thing of the past.
Print speeds of up to 45ppm means you no longer have to worry about missing important deadlines. Plus, this machine is equipped with a powerful 1.33GHz processor, 2GB onboard memory and a 160GB hard drive allowing the machine to reliably handle a steady flow of high-resolution print jobs.
Xerox has put a big emphasis on simplicity with the introduction of an advanced 109mm touch screen interface, which makes navigating through menus easier than ever before and the onscreen help videos will allow even novice users to print.
The basic machine comes with a dual 250 sheet offset catch tray but users requiring more advanced finishing options will not be disappointed. If you need a machine that can output over 2,000 sheets of paper, staple in multiple positions, 2 and 4 hole punch and V-fold and saddle-stitch to make booklets, this machine can do it all.
- Black Toner - 24,000 pages*
- CMY Toners - 6,000 pages*
- Software & Documentation CD
- Power Cable
Customer Questions & Answers
Customer Review (1)
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
Manages duplex printing on heavier and custom papers with ease and the consumerables are a more compact and simple evolution.
The digital display helps the user to navigate around options and troubleshooting and is intuitive for the beginner.
Overall happy with the choice.
Claim Xerox Annual Lifetime Warranty
Benefit from the Xerox Annual Lifetime Warranty when you buy this printer. Buy a Full set of toner in the last 60 days of each year's warranty, and you can extend your Warranty coverage for another year for free. Register your claim within 30 days of purchase. Available until 31st December 2017. Claim by 25th February 2018. Click here to claim