- A3 Colour LED MFP
- Up to 31ppm Print & Copy Speed
- Up to 26spm Duplex Print Speed
- First Page Out in 9 Seconds
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi Print Resolution
- 1536MB Memory
- Automatic Duplex Print, Copy, Scan
- USB & Network
- Scan fron Flatbed or RADF
- 33.6kbps Modem Speed
- 150 Sheet Input Tray
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- 50 Sheet Multi-Purpose Feeder
- 100 Sheet RADF
- PCL 5c, PCL 6 & PostScript Emulations
The Lexmark X925de features professional quality A3 printing, copying, scanning and faxing, with flexible features, outstanding media handling and easy-to-use workflow solutions. The Lexmark X925de features an intuitive, 10.9cm Colour Touch Screen allowing you to easily navigate the printer menu. It also has exceptional media handling enabling you to load up to three different types of media, including sizes up to 297 x 1219 mm (11.7 x 48 inches).
1 Year Warranty
Dimensions: (W) 771 x (D) 672 x (H) 668 mm - Weight: 79Kg
- Black Toner Cartridge - Up to 8,500 pages*
- CMY Toner Cartridges - Up to 7,500 pages*
- CMYK Imaging Units
- Software & Documentation CD
- RJ-11 Phone Cable
- Setup Guides
- Statement of Limited Warranty
- Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program Information
Customer Questions & Answers
Thanks for getting in touch. The Lexmark X925de will ship with an 8,500-page black toner and a 7,500-page cyan, yellow and magenta toner. We also sell the replacement toners in case you would like a spare. I hope this helps.
The Printerbase Team.
The Lexmark X925de printer will come with a 1 year onsite warranty, which will include parts and labour. We have various warranty services available where you can extend the warranty for up to 4 years.
Yes, you can turn the duplex feature on and off in the printer driver setting. You can find more information on the printer settings in the user manual here - http://bit.ly/2v9QaAq.
I hope this helps.
The Printerbase Team.
The Lexmark X925de comes with a 100 sheet RADF and this stands for ‘reversing automatic document feeder’, which will scan one side of a page, then flip it and scan the other side of page automatically.
The Printerbase Team
Customer Review (0)