- A4 Mono Laser MFP with Fax
- Up to 25ppm Mono Print Speed
- First Page Out in 7.5 Seconds
- 1,200dpi Quality Print Resolution
- Automatic Duplex (Two-Sided) Printing
- USB & Network Interface
- 64MB Memory
- 250 Sheet Universal Paper Cassette
- 1 Sheet Manual Feed Tray
- 40 Sheet ADF
- 100 Sheets Face-Down Output
- Host Based Control Languages
- Up to 18ipm Scan Speed
- 33.6kbps ITU-T Super G3 Fax
- 3 One-Touch Numbers
- 100 Address Book Entries
A powerful performer that delivers a surprisingly cost-effective printing setup, the Kyocera FS-1325 is a multifunction machine that can print, copy, scan and fax — with automatic two-sided printing built in, too. A compact, space-saving design makes it ideal for any office, while the high-yield toners and long-life components mean you're getting a reliable device that won't rack up the costs.
1-year warranty as standard. Provided each device is used and cleaned in accordance with the service instructions.
- Starter Black Toner Cartridge - Up to 1,000 pages*
Customer Questions & Answers
Customer Review (1)
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Still have problems with drivers to work correctly.
Duplex print feed out space to narrow, it feeds back already printed papers, thus causing a paper jam.
Display window too small to read.
Plus point - it is fast on all functions (haven't used fax function)