- 36-inch Large Format Printer
- 28 secs for A1 print on plain paper (draft)
- Up to 2880 x 1440 dpi print resolution
- Manual Duplex
- USB & Network
- 1 GB memory
- Auto cutter, Borderless print, Roll Paper, Thick Media Support
- Direct scan-to-print without PC
- Paper Formats: A0, A1, A2, A3+, A3, A4, B2, B3, B4, 43.2 cm
- HP-GL2, RTL, Adobe Postscript 3 (optional), ESC/P-R emulations
- Optional HDD for job caching
If you work in a demanding graphics, CAD or GIS production environment, then look no further than the Epson SureColor SC-T5200.
- Individual Ink Cartridges
- Setup Guide
- User Manual (CD)
- Drivers and Utilities (CD)
- Power Cable
Customer Questions & Answers
Will this printer work in a Citrix environment?
Thank you for contacting Printerbase.
From looking in the Epson manual we can't see why not however we have spoken to Epson and they won't confirm as they say you would need to contact Citrix directly to see if Citrix will work with the Epson printer. For some reason Epson won't take responsibility as they don't fully quote it is compatible.
Sorry we couldn't be any clearer for you. If you contact Cirtix they may have more information on this.
Customer Review (0)