- A3+ Colour Inkjet Printer
- Epson Micro Piezo Printhead
- 180 Nozzles black, 180 Nozzles per colour
- Ultrachrome HD Inks
- 2pl, With Variable-Sized Droplet Technology
- 6 Pages/min Color (plain paper 75gsm),
- 6 Pages/min Monochrome (plain paper 75gsm)
- 10 x 15cm Print in 44 Seconds
- Up to 5,760 x 1,440 dpi Print Resolution
- USB 2.0, Network & Wi-Fi
- Manual Duplex Printing
- 9 Colour Ink System
- Bordeless printing
- Built in ADF
- Media Formats: A3+, A3, A4, A5, Letter & Legal, Postcard, Custom
- Media Handling: CD/DVD print, Fine Art Paper Path, Roll Paper, Thick Media Support
- 6.8cm Colour Touchscreen
The Epson SureColor SC-P600 is the replacement model for the incredibly popular Epson R3000. The SC-P600 uses an Ultrachrome 9 ink system that not only gives you eye-catching colour prints but excels at producing black and white images. The 4 different black inks offer a wide range of grey tones, allowing your prints to have better gradations from light to shade without compromising any of the detail in the image.
The SC-P600 also offers flexible media handling options, with the ability to print on papers up to 1.3mm thick including Gloss, Matte and Fine Art Media as well as the option of printing on roll media you can produce photos of all sizes, including panoramas.
Connectivity is also flexible allowing you to use USB, Network or WiFi connections and the SC-P600 even supports mobile printing and cloud based printing services such as Airprint and Google Cloud print.
If your business relies on producing saleable, display quality images then the Epson SC-P600 offers and ideal solution for your studio or gallery.
- Epson SureColor SC-P600 Printer
- Quick Setup Guide
- Driver and Utilities (CD)
- Wi-Fi/Network setup guide
- Warranty Documents
- Individual Ink Cartridges
- Power Cable
Customer Questions & Answers
Customer Review (0)