- A4 Colour LED Printer
- Up to 18ppm Print Speed
- Up to 7ipm Duplex Print Speed
- First Page Out in 16 Seconds
- Up to 2,400 x 600 dpi Print Resolution
- USB 2.0, Network & Wi-Fi Interface
- Automatic Duplex (Two-Sided) Printing
- 64MB Memory
- 250 Sheet Paper Tray (60 to 105 gsm)
- 1 Sheet Manual Feed Slot (60 to 163 gsm)
- 100 Sheets Face-Down Output
- 1 Sheet Face-Up Straight Paper Path Output
- GDI (Host Based) Print Language
- 1-Line, 16-Character LCD
The Brother HL-3150CDW is an A4 colour LED printer, packed with a range of innovative features designed to deliver high quality performance for the busy office. Wireless connectivity enables you to share the printer across your home or office. Use Apple AirPrint or Google Cloud Print to print straight from your iPhone, iPad or Android device too. Reduce print costs with Two-sided printing and optional high yield colour toner cartridges for a lower cost per page.
- CMYK Toner Cartridges - Up to 1,000 pages*
- Waste Toner Box
- Quick Setup Guide
- Software & Documentation CD
- Power Cable
Customer Questions & Answers
Does this printer also scan?
This machine is purely a printer, if you need a machine to copy or scan have a look at this model:
The Printerbase Team
Customer Review (1)
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
Deep sleep uses minimal electricity.
A great printer for the price.
I mainly bought it as a wireless printer so we could print from a variety of devices round the house. Wireless setup is a nightmare and I eventualy gave up. It is now wired to my PC and we use Google Cloud Print. I also bought it becasue of its duplex printing facility. Whilst this works fine from my PC, it doesn't when printing from other devices.
Why is wifi printing so compex to set up? The instruction book is ludicrously complicated. Manufacturers really have to come up with something much more simple. I therefore only give this 3 stars, which is a pit since it potentially is a good network printer.