No1 selling projector brand, Epson, has today revealed it bestowed an incredible FIVE awards at InfoComm 2017, Orlando, Florida. InfoComm International recognises the work of AV (Audio/Visual) professionals who are nominated by their peers, and presents them with awards for their excellence and achievements in respective categories.
No strangers to the occasional impressive gong, Epson lived up to its impeccable reputation as it walked away with a commendable five awards. Among the winning devices were the Pro L25000U, PowerLite 700U, BrightLink Pro 1470Ui and BrightLink 710Ui, bagging awards in the following categories:
- AV Technology InfoComm Best of Show Award – BrightLink Pro 1470Ui
- Commercial Integrator BEST Award – BrightLink 710Ui (Conference/Classroom Projectors category)
- Digital Signage InfoComm Best of Show Award – PowerLite 700U
- Rental & Staging InfoComm Product Award – Pro L25000U (Best Video Projection Product/High Lumen)
- Sound & Video Contractor InfoComm Best of Show Award – BrightLink Pro 1470Ui
In Epson’s own words, laser is quickly becoming the future of display technology, and these machines have been designed to boast unrivalled quality, easy set-up, low maintenance, plus much more.
Epson are thrilled to have bestowed such a fantastic selection of awards from such a prestigious organisation. When discussing the awards, senior product manager for projectors at Epson America, Inc, Gavin Downey said: “As the first manufacturer to offer a laser projector with inorganic 3LCD panels and an inorganic phosphor wheel, we are proud and honoured to earn five esteemed awards and recognition from industry experts for our constant effort in driving display innovation.”
Downey proceeded to discuss Epson’s key objective – to continue to provide consumers with the very best solutions that continue to provide the highest image quality, impressive colour brightness and reduced maintenance levels.