Ricoh have revealed that they have won five awards in the Buyers Laboratory LLC [BLI] 2015 Summer Pick Awards, including Outstanding Personal Printer, Outstanding Budget/Economy Printer for Small Workgroups, Outstanding Printer for Mid-Size Workgroups and Outstanding Achievement in Energy Efficiency for two devices.
The BLI awards, which are judged by BLI’s experienced technicians and editors, recognise delivery of outstanding performance during rigorous lab testing, giving users a clear idea of the best printers available on the market.
“Twice a year with our ‘Pick’ awards, BLI gives special recognition to the products that gave outstanding performances in BLI’s uniquely rigorous lab-based evaluations,” says David Sweetnam, director of EMEA Research and Lab Services, BLI.
“The awards recognise the strength in depth of the Ricoh product portfolio, with outstanding products focused on the needs of specific markets and class-leading energy efficiency being the hallmarks that make Ricoh such a highly respected brand.”
“We’re extremely proud to receive these awards for our A3 and A4 devices from BLI and they underline how Ricoh continues to be a leader in developing technology to support innovation in the workplace, whether that’s through our focus on developing energy efficient models or the continuous improvement of our product portfolio to meet customer needs,” said Olivier Vriesendorp, Vice President, Product Marketing, Ricoh Europe.
The Ricoh Printers below were awarded the following BLI Summer Pick awards:
- Ricoh SP 213Nw: Outstanding Personal Printer
- Ricoh SP 3600DN: Outstanding Budget/Economy Printer for Small Workgroups
- Ricoh SP 4510DN: Outstanding Printer for Mid-Size Workgroups
- Ricoh MP C6003: Outstanding Achievement in Energy Efficiency (its energy consumption at the time of testing was about 48% lower than the competitive average)
- Ricoh MP C401SR: Outstanding Achievement in Energy Efficiency (its energy consumption at the time of testing was about 41% lower than the competitive average)