The Xerox Phaser 6510 and WorkCentre 6515 are two of the highest-selling Printers. Not only are Xerox known for their top print quality, strong reliability and prestigious printing features, they also build two of the best rated Small Office Printers.
Xerox Phaser 6510 Series
The Xerox Phaser 6510 is the best selling colour laser printer. due to the versatility of not one, but three options of the Standard Network model. Duplex Printing and even both of those but a wireless adapter in the box.
As one of the most popular printers series for home and office use, there’s very good reason with an affordable price and some of the highest yield toners on the market.
Xerox WorkCentre 6515, robust revolution
The Xerox Workcentre 6515 has all the same features as the 6510 however, there’s an inbuilt multifunction facility capable of Printing, Scanning and copying, suitable for all your small to medium office needs.
Differences Between Models
- N – Connects to Network and USB
- DN – Has all the Network Capabilities but also Prints/Scans both page sides
- DNI – All the above but includes a wireless adapter in the box
Features shared across both models.
- PANTONE colour support across the range
- 250 sheet paper tray and 50 sheet bypass tray as standard
- Ethernet Connectivity as standard
- AirPrint and Google Cloud support all the DN and DNI models
- DPI up to 1200 x 2400
- Print from USB support on all models
- Direct Print from mobile networks once connected to the internet.
- Lifetime Warranty cover from Xerox
- Print from Mobile through Google Cloud and Apple AirPrint across all internet-capable models.
- Duplex on the DN models and Wifi Capabilities from the DNI
With two fantastic options to choose from, whether you are a home user with basic needs or a thriving office. If you are looking to Print Copy & Scan then Xerox WorkCentre 6515 is what you need. if you just want to print, its the Xerox Phaser 6510.
Top print quality? Check.
Reliable Toners? Check.
Lifetime Warranty? Don’t worry about it, Xerox has your back.