Xerox Pagepack is the ideal printing package for those doing high print runs but still needing the best print quality.
What is PagePack?
PagePack is Xerox’s idea of a Managed Print Service (MPS) designed for high print runs on a Cost-Per-Copy basis. With free automatic meter reading to get accurate results alongside increased productivity with automatic ordering of Toners. Providing all the benefits of high-quality print Xerox is known for but on a cost-effective plan.
How can this save me money?
As a Cost-Per-Copy plan, all prints no matter the page cover cost the same. Whether this is done through a printed invoice or a full-colour graphic, there will be no difference in price. Engineer call-outs too – where these can cost hundreds for a single service, on a PagePack
What does a PagePack plan include?
These Managed Print Plans include three main things.
- The Xerox Printer.
- Automatic Supply replenishment
- Next day onsite Service plans from trained Xerox Engineers including Parts and labour
Am I eligible for a PagePack?
Although recommended for users with larger printing needs, anybody can have a PagePack plan.
Benefits of PagePack
- Options to purchase outright or open a finance plan on machines over £1000
- Onsite Service plan included to keep your Printer up and running.
- Supplies plan included which means no need to call up when your cartridges are running low as Xerox have you covered.
- Only a 12-month plan compared to competitors which average out at 36 months for Managed Print Plans.
With their own take on Managed Print Services Xerox have made a great printing option with no limits on the type of business. If you’re thinking of a new Print Plan think Xerox PagePack.