Getting the correct label printer is important! Especially when you need to be able to use them with Royal Mail, eBay and Amazon. Well, Brother have the answer! The new Brother QL-1100 series of label printers – versatile label printing that’s perfect for your postage requirements.
The new QL-1100 series serves as a replacement for the existing QL-1050 and QL-1060N models and build on these already fantastic devices.
There’s a wide range of connectivity options and labels that comply with key suppliers and distributors including compliance with the ‘Fulfilled by Amazon’ requirements. Plus, there are various ways to integrate these into existing IT systems and are ideal for mail rooms, warehouses and for anyone needing to print shipping labels containing barcodes, images and text.
Plus, the built-in cutter with continuous length rolls enables labels and signs to be produced up to three metres in length.
PC-Connectable Shipping and Barcode Label Printer
– 4” wide print width
– P-touch Editor Lite built-in label design software
– USB connectivity
– USB host for connecting external accessories
– 99 built-in label template memory locations
– 69 address labels per minute / 110mm per second
Wireless Shipping and Barcode Label Printer
Includes the features from the QL-1100 plus:
– Wi-Fi connectivity
– Wired ethernet
– Bluetooth (including iPhone, iPad and Android connectivity)
– 255 built-in label template memory locations
– Remote template update by FTP
– Free P-touch Editor software
– Airprint connectivity