Epson’s latest Claria and DURABrite Ultra Ink ranges offer a choice of standard or XL ink cartridges with plenty of benefits on offer for both.
On average, Epson’s XL ink cartridge reduces your overall printing cost by 25%, helping to reduce the cost per page of printing.
Produced in stringent quality control standards, Epson inks are designed to work specifically with Epson printers that allows Epson to guarantee the finest performance. Combine Epson printers with their inks and speciality media and you’ll get unrivalled results that are fade resistant for up to 300 years! Wow!
Smart Research and Development
The continued research and development that Epson invest into their inks ensures the delivery of unrivalled quality.
Epson’s ink uses Smart Intellidge chips that talk to the printer and let you know when ink levels begin to run low. All from SmartValve Control, which regulates the pressures with which ink is released and air chambers and filters that ensure no ink is leaked.
Standard and XL
– If you don’t print very often or you really want to keep replacement costs down, then standard cartridges are the way to go.
– If you print lots and would prefer to reduce your cost per page for a bigger upfront investment, then Epson XL inks are the way forward.
– Developed to work flawlessly with Epson printers, these inks deliver crisp, smudge-proof text and vibrant photographic images that will last for generations.
– Epson uses individual ink cartridges across the entire inkjet printer range. Why? To save you money. By employing this method, you’ll only ever replace the colour cartridge you’ve used up rather than having to replace an entire cartridge that uses combined colours, even when you’ve not used them all.
– Epson inks are free from dust, air bubbles and other contaminants that could damage your printer thanks to being manufactured in clean room environments and being vacuum-sealed.
Purchase your Epson XL inks from Printerbase now!