With World Photography Day right around the corner, we wanted to give you a little treat. We have two Samsung cameras to give away!
World Photography Day aims to use the power of photography to ‘inspire positive impact in communities’ while also ‘aspiring to create positive change in the world through photography’. Find out more about World Photography Day here – https://worldphotoday.com/.
If you’re interested in printing photographs yourself, whether on a basic home level or a professional level, we have lots of great printers that will suit your needs at Printerbase – https://www.printerbase.co.uk/other-devices/photo-printer.html
Please find the terms and conditions for our competition below –
Terms and Conditions
– Printerbase Limited reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition at any time.
– Competition shall open on Thursday 17th August 2017 at 10am and finish on Monday 21st August 2017 at 12pm (GMT).
– You may only enter the competition during the stated times.
– Entry via our social media channels is the only valid method of entry
– Only one entry per customer.
– Winners will be drawn from all correct entries and winners will be contacted directly.
– The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. In the event of the prize being unavailable for any reason, Printerbase reserve the right to substitute the prize for equal or greater value.
– This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
– Colours available may vary
– Competition is open to UK residents only