- A4 Colour Laser Printer
- Up to 23ppm Print Speed
- First Page Out in 11 Seconds
- Up to 2,400 x 600 dpi Print Resolution
- Automatic Duplex Printing (CS310dn Only)
- 256MB Memory (Max 2,304MB)
- 800MHz Dual Core Processor
- USB 2.0 & Network
- 250 Sheet Paper Tray
- 1 Sheet Manual Feeder
- 125 Sheet Output Bin
- PCL5c, PCL6, PPDS, PostScript 3, Direct Images, Microsoft XPS & PDF v1.7
- 16 Character, 2-Line Backlit All Points Addressable (APA) LCD Screen
Stunning Colour. Smart for Business
The Lexmark CS310 is an A4 Colour Laser Printer designed for Small or Home Office users. It features PANTONE® colour matching, which is something usually found on larger, higher-end systems. PANTONE® colour calibration makes it easy to accurately and consistently match colours, which is important for brand image. An instant warm-up fuser, built-in two-sided printing (CS310dn model), plus Quiet, Hibernate and Eco modes minimise noise and save paper and energy.
- CMYK Starter Toner Cartridges - Up to 750 pages* (CS310n)
- CMYK Starter Toner Cartridges - Up to 1,400 pages* (CS310dn)
- CMYK Developer Units
- Photoconductor Unit
- Software & Documentation CD
- Setup Guide
- Power Cable
Customer Questions & Answers
Customer Review (1)
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
Whilst I have a Lexmark CS510de, which is also an excellent printer, I was looking for another printer on a budget for a new office.
The CS310dn is superb, along with the apple AirPrint as most of our phones and tablets are apple, printing wirelessly is a doddle.
I only ever use the Lexmark printers for presentation printing for clients reports and returns and the CS310dn is living up to the task.
Pound for pound, I do not believe that you will find a printer that will do what this can do!