- A4 Mobile Document Scanner
- 13 Seconds Per Page
- 600 dpi Optical Resolution
- CIS (Contact Image Sensor) Scan Method
- ReadyScan LED Technology
- USB 2.0 Interface
- 52mm x 73.7mm Minimum Document Size
- 216mm x 356mm Maximum Document Size
- Scan Paper, Plastic ID Cards and Photos
- Scan to Destinations like Email, Microsoft SharePoint, Web Folder, FTP, Cloud
- Scan to PDF, TIFF, Multi-TIFF and Searchable PDF (Windows only)
- USB Powered - No External Power Supply Required
The Epson WorkForce DS-30 is a portable business scanner, designed for easy and effective document management on the move. Because it's one of the lightest business scanners on the market at 325 grammes and because of its compact size, it's easy to take anywhere. So, wherever there is a need to scan and store paper documents such as business cards or signed forms, the DS-30 digitises them with ease.
- Setup Guide
- Warranty Document
- Software & Documentation CD
- Carrying Case
- Maintenance Sheets
- USB Cable
Customer Questions & Answers
Thanks for getting in touch.
Unfortunately the Epson WorkForce DS-30 Mobile Scanner can’t be used with a mobile device. However, we do sell the Brother DS-820W - http://www.printerbase.co.uk/brother-ds-820w-mobile-colour-document-scanner.html
I can confirm that this is compatible with mobile devices.
I hope this helps.
The Printerbase Team
Customer Review (0)
FREE 5 Year Extended Warranty
Get a Free 5 Year Warranty from Epson when you purchase this scanner. Register your printer within 30 days of purchase. Available until 31st March 2018. Click here to Register