- A4 Colour Inkjet MFP with Fax
- Up to 10ppm Colour Print Speed (ISO)
- Up to 19ppm Mono Print Speed (ISO)
- Up to 4,800 x 2,400 dpi Print Resolution
- Automatic Duplex Print, Copy, Scan & Fax
- USB, Network and Wi-Fi Interfaces
- Wi-Fi Direct, Mobile and Cloud Interfaces
- 2x 250 Sheet Front Loading Paper Trays
- 35 Sheet Duplex ADF
- 125 Sheet Output Tray
- Scan to BMP, JPEG, TIFF, PDF or Searchable PDF
- 33.6 kbps Fax Modem Speed
- 100 Speed Dials
- 180 Pages Fax Memory
- 8.8cm Colour Touchscreen Display
The Epson WorkForce WF-3640DTWF is an A4 inkjet 4-in-1 printer with Wi-Fi and Network connectivity and is ideal for printing A4 documents on a regular basis. It offers two-sided (duplex) print, copy, scan and fax up to A4 and as well as having a front loading paper tray, it has a rear speciality paper path that enables you to print on a wide range of thicker paper, envelopes or labels. The WorkForce WF-3640DTWF is also Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint compatible and for added versatility, Wi-Fi Direct allows easy printing from wireless devices without having to connect to a wireless router.
- Individual Ink Cartridges
- Quick Start Guide
- Software & Documentation CD
- Warranty document
- Power Cable
Customer Questions & Answers
I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues with this.
For everyday printing with this machine, we would usually advise that 80GSM is plenty. However, as you are printing flyers, we would recommend something a little more substantial - perhaps 120gsm-140gsm.
I hope that this helps. Let us know how you get on!
The Printerbase Team
Customer Review (0)
FREE 2nd & 3rd Year Repair or Replace Warranty
Get FREE 2nd & 3rd Year On-site Swap Warranty, in addition to the standard 1 Year On-site Warranty. Claim within 30 days of purchase. Click here to claim
Claim £30 Cashback
Claim £30 cashback when buying this printer. Register your claim within 30 days of purchase. Available until 31st March 2017. Click here to claim.