- A3+ Photo Inkjet Printer
- Epson Micro Piezo Printhead
- 180 Nozzles black, 180 Nozzles per colour
- Ultrachrome Hi-Gloss Inks
- Droplet Size: 1.5pl
- 5 Pages/min Color (plain paper 75gsm),
- 9 Pages/min Monochrome (plain paper 75gsm)
- Up to 5,760 x 1,440 dpi Print Resolution
- USB 2.0, Network & Wi-Fi
- 120 Sheet Input Tray
- Manual Duplex Printing
- Bordeless printing
- Built in ADF
- Media Thickness: 0.08 mm - 1.3 mm
- Media Formats: A3+, A3, A4, A5, Letter & Legal, Postcard & More
- Media Handling: CD/DVD print, Fine Art Paper Path, Roll Paper, Thick Media Support
Professional standard A3 photo printing
The Epson SC-P400 uses an 8 ink pigment based printing system that can produce a wide range of colours and shades for accurate reproduction of your digital imagery. The Ultrachrome inks are also resistant to fading making the images you produce suitable for both archiving or display purposes.
The SC-P400 supports a huge range of media types including Gloss, Matte and Fine Art papers up to 1.3mm thick. Unique to the Epson SC-P range of machines is also the ability to print onto roll media enabling you to easily produce custom sized prints and panoramas. Connectivity is flexible allowing you to use USB, Network or WiFi connections and even supports mobile printing and cloud based printing services.
The Epson SC-P400 offers a perfect entry into the professional photo range of devices making it ideal for both serious amateurs and professional photographers alike.
- Epson SureColor SC-P400 Printer
- Quick Setup Guide
- Driver and Utilities (CD)
- Wi-Fi/Network setup guide
- Warranty Documents
- Individual Ink Cartridges
- Power Cable
Customer Questions & Answers
The printer will come supplied with a starter set of ink cartridges. Here are the list of inks compatible with this printer if you needed any more - http://www.printerbase.co.uk/ink-toner-cartridges/epson/surecolor/surecolor-sc-p400.html
I hope this helps.
The Printerbase Team
Customer Review (0)