- A4 Colour Gel MFP
- Up to 29ppm Print Speed
- First Page Out in 6.5 Seconds
- Up to 3,600 x 1,200 dpi Print Resolution
- 256MB Memory
- Automatic Duplex Printing
- 250 Sheet Input Capacity
- 100 Sheet Ouput Capacity
- USB, Network & Wi-Fi
- Up to 600dpi Copy Resolution
- Up to 1,200 dpi Scan Resolution
Print - Copy - Scan
Simplify everyday tasks with a GELJET 3 -in-1 MFP
The Ricoh SG 3100SNw GELGET multifunction printer is a compact device that can save you space. This is because everything is easily accessible from the front, so you can slide it into the smallest of spaces. Get fast output thanks to an extra wide print head, allowing for print and copy speeds up to a rapid 29 ppm. Wi-Fi connection is standard, enabling easy printing from virtually anywhere. Using Ricoh's unique ECOnomy Colour mode allows the device to distinguish between text and images, which means you get quality colour documents at virtually the cost of black and white.
- Black Starter Toner Cartridge - Up to 400 pages*
- CMY Starter Toner Cartridges - Up to 400 pages*
- Quick Setup Guide
- Software & Documentation CD
- Power Cable
Customer Questions & Answers
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Very economic after using for about 8 months.
- Initial set-up took some time but once you get the hold of it, it should be fine.
Although it is to be recommended because of its value for money, there is one very significant drawback - complexity. It took a few efforts to get Windows 8 to install the correct printer driver, though printing now works easily enough. To set up the scanner, however, involved about 30 steps (to create a 'bookmark' for where the file should be saved). Each scan involves 8 steps, which we now have put on a desk checklist. Scans are inconveniently in PDF format and sideways. Overall a good printer, but you may need to get someone technically astute to set it up for you.
FREE 2 Year Standard Warranty
Free 2 year warranty as standard when you buy and register this printer. Register your printer within 30 days of purchase. Click here to register