Free Next Day Delivery

22 mins
35 sec
< Back To Listings

Windows 10 Compatible Printers

Windows 10 Compatible Printers and Printer Drivers

windows 10 compatible printers

Great news!  All of our printers are Windows 10 compatible.  Please click here to start your search for your Windows 10 compatible printer.

Since the release of Windows 10, we have been keeping a close eye on what that means when it comes to Windows 10 compatible printers and printer drivers.

We have had a number of enquiries since the official release of Windows 10, as many users are interested to learn about Windows 10 compatible printers or what printer drivers they will need to make their existing device work seamlessly with Windows 10.

The quick answer is that any new printers will have no issue with Windows 10, as the drivers will, more often than not, be built in to the devices - allowing you to use the printer without any issues.

For existing printers, each manufacturer will have updated drivers to turn their devices into Windows 10 compatible printers.  If you want to find out if your printer is compatible with Windows 10 or need to download a printer driver for Windows 10, check out our list of links for each manufacturer below - you should be able to find all the relevant Windows 10 information you need for your printer:

Brother - Windows 10 Printer Support

Samsung - Windows 10 Printer Support

OKI - Windows 10 Printer Support

HP - Windows 10 Printer Support

Epson - Windows 10 Printer Support

Canon - Windows 10 Printer Support

Xerox - Windows 10 Printer Support

Kyocera - Windows 10 Printer Support

Dell - Windows 10 Printer Support

Lexmark - Windows 10 Printer Support

Ricoh - Windows 10 Printer Support

You can also check out if your device is compatible with Windows 10 by using the Windows 10 Compatibility Center.

As ever, we would always recommend that you keep up to date with the manufacturer's latest driver updates - this will keep your machine running smoothly, without any problems.

If you are looking for information on Windows 8 compatible printers, click here.

If you would like some more information on Windows 10 Compatible Printers, you can call us for free on 0800 170 7234 or e-mail us at info@printerbase.co.uk.

20 thoughts on “Windows 10 Compatible Printers”

• I have a Canon PIXMA MP450 that works fine on Windows 7. Please let me know how to use it with Windows 10. Thank you.

• Hi Nancy.

You can visit this Canon page for your printer: http://www.canon.co.uk/support/consumer_products/products/fax__multifunctionals/inkjet/pixma_mp_series/pixma_mp450.aspx?type=drivers&language=EN&os=Windows%2010%20(64-bit)

That will be where you can download the Windows 10 driver once it is released. Alternatively, you can visit this page, as we'll be providing links to the relevant Windows 10 drivers once they become available.

Hope this helps - let us know if you we can do anything else for you.

Printerbase.

• Please help me install/setup my printer. Just got a new computer which has Windows 10. I need to install/setup my printer and it does not provide the option or the download for this version. I desperately need to use my computer. Thanks. My printer is a Brother MFC-490CW.

• Hi Michelle.

The Windows 10 driver for your printer is not available to download yet, though it should become available soon. You can check back on this page for a link to the driver or, alternatively, check this link on Brother's website: http://support.brother.com/g/b/downloadtop.aspx?c=us_ot&lang=en&prod=mfc490cw_all

Hope this helps!

Printerbase.

• I was using a HP 1510 series inkjet printer for my system which was Windows 8.1.
    And now I have upgraded my windows 8.1 to Windows 10.
    Now I am unable to use the scanner option in my printer, which gives the error 'Printer 1510 is not available'
    I guess this is because of compatibility problem.
    Could any one guide me over whether there are any solutions for this at carolwilfred@gmail.com

• Hi Carol - thanks for getting in touch.

You will need the latest Windows 10 driver for your HP device. If you visit this link, you'll be able to search for your printer model and download the latest driver.

That should solve your problem - let us know if you need any more help.

Regards,

Printerbase.

• Hi. After I downloaded windows 10 my printer is not printing. I have a Dell 946 all in one printer. Looks like windows 10 is not compatible with my printer. What should I do?

Thanks

• Hi Hemant - thanks for getting in touch.

Unfortunately, Dell have not yet confirmed a Windows 10 update for your model. You can find out more information/set up an alert for the driver here: http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/product-support/product/dell-946/drivers

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Printerbase.

• I can be emailed at jsukh1994@comcast.net

• Antoinette Maguire 4th August 2015 at 10:34 pm

I have downloaded Windows 10 and now my printer is not working. I have a Dell 725 printer

• Hi Antoinette – thanks for getting in touch.

Unfortunately, Dell have not yet confirmed a Windows 10 update for your model. You can find out more information/set up an alert for the driver here: http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/product-support/product/dell-725/research

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Printerbase.

• i have converted to Windows 10 from Windows 7 and have an old Canon Pixma 2500 printer not supported by Canon for Windows 10. However, there is a fix in that you can download the Windows 8 driver instead. This actually works and my old printer is working fine.

• My Epson sx420 will no longer work since I have downloaded windows 10 can you help please

• Hi Peter,

You can find the link to download the Windows 10 driver for your device here: http://esupport.epson-europe.com/ProductHome.aspx?lng=en-GB&data=0ccCGROWIYNULthGQ65z+Vn10+ytlvTgV047S0Pgqp8U003D&tc=6

Hope this helps!

Regards.

• since windows 10 my canon MG3500 will not work have been onto canon have downliaded latest drivers but after two frustrating weeks where it worked for 1 day i am at my wits end as i use this printer for business. it was working perfeclyt before the upgrade

• Hello,, I have a Lexmark X2500 and I upgrade my laptop with windows 7 OS to windows 10 and my printer does't work. I don't see any drivers in that list. So, lexmark don't have any drivers available for windows 10 ? So, I have to buy another printer or downgrade to win7 again?

• Hi, Kathy.

There's more information on upgrading the software for Lexmark printers and Windows 10 here: http://support.lexmark.com/index?locale=EN&page=content&userlocale=EN_US&id=OS28

Also, if your printer is not listed, Lexmark have explained the options here: http://support.lexmark.com/index?locale=EN&page=content&userlocale=EN_US&id=OS28#not_listed

Hope this helps!

Regards.

• I have an Epson Stylus SX445W Printer. I have recently upgraded to Windows 10 and share the same problem as many others,in that the printer and Windows 10 are incompatible. I have been informed by Epson that the appropriate driver for my device is 6.92
    I have tried this driver, but without any success. Any help would be gratefully received.

• I upgraded to windows 10 and i have 2 printers neither one of them are compatible...One is a HP 4400 inkjet printer and the other is a Lexmark x3470 .... Dec.10,2015

• After almost constant pestering from Microsoft, I too recently upgraded my Canon PIXMA MX850 from Win 7 to Win 10 only to then find out when I tried to print I got a message "printer is offline." After lengthy searching, I find that Canon does not have nor are they going to have a driver that makes my printer workable with Windows 10. I could go back to Windows 7, but then my wife's Hotmail email won't work because Microsoft is no longer going to support 2011 mail which is what she uses. I guess we're in a complete state of obsolescence. They "got me" - a new printer is the only answer.