Kyocera have announced the launch of the ScanNow Plus HyPAS app - the latest product in its suite of application software.
Developed in response to real business needs and challenges, the ScanNow Plus HyPAS app was created to address a range of scanning requirements including:
• Ability to scan to the users home directory
• Intelligent authentication that would leave the Kyocera MFP “free-to-use” regardless of scanning commitments
• Settings that could be managed by the administrator, allowing the default to be specified and individual settings to be disabled
• Simple method of propagating the settings between MFPs
KYOCERA updated its existing ScanNow application to include a number of additional features and as a result, the ScanNow Plus HyPAS app is capable of:
• Administrative selection of the available functionality (Email, Fax, etc.).
• Support for scanning to FTP and USB
• Support for Copying
• Support for Equitrac
• Duplex mode on scan continuation
• Pagination – Scanning each page to a separate file.
• Support for hardware FAX
Sarah White, Product Manager at KYOCERA Document Solutions UK, Limited commented on the ScanNow Plus HyPAS app: “ScanNow Plus gives businesses the ability to save time when faxing and scanning, which in turn leads to improved user workflows and increased productivity.
"All of our HyPAS apps are developed around improving the user experience, and this is no exception. ScanNow Plus is as simple as logging into the device, inserting a document and hitting scan.”