The HP AiO Remote has been released by Hewlett-Packard, with the application designed to give users the ability to print photos and documents straight from a Windows Phone device.
It’s not just about printing from the HP AiO Remote, either, as users can also check their ink and toner levels, capture documents using a phone camera and also have the ability to share the captured documents to OneDrive.
“Use the HP All-in-One Printer Remote app to print photos and PDF documents, view ink or toner levels, check printer status, and capture documents using your phone camera. Some features might not be available with all printer models,” the app description reads.
It goes on to explain the app’s capabilities in more detail:
- Check HP ink or toner levels and view error messages
- Find and connect to other HP printers on your network
- Scan documents and photos from your HP multifunction printer
- Create high-quality documents from phone camera images using HP mobile scan technology
- Save and share captured documents to OneDrive
The features listed may not work with every HP Printer, though you are sure to find the HP AiO Remote app are valuable addition to your printing setup.
The HP AiO Remote is free of charge and available from the Windows Phone Store, iTunes and Google Play.
Get the app here:
Windows | iTunes | Google Play