Whether it's for your business' marketing projects or for the kids' homework, with A3 printing, creativity can blossom and allow you to produce prints with far more impact than a generic A4 print.
A3 printing is a great opportunity for both homes and businesses, particularly when it comes to print costs.
For example, did you know that, more often than not, an A3 printer delivers A4 pages much cheaper and faster than an actual A4 device.
A3 printing isn't just for large projects and one-off prints; an A3 printer could easily be your home or office printer, too.
Find out more about our A3 printers here.
We have chosen a selection of devices that would be ideal for introducing A3 printing to your home or business. Check them out below:
- Print - Copy - Scan - Fax
- Print in A3 via a rear, one-sheet tray
- AirPrint and Google Cloud Print support
- Lower print costs with high-yield ink cartridges
- Print - Copy - Scan - Fax up to A3
- Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print support
- Wi-Fi Direct for simple mobile printing
- Rear paper path for thicker media
- Outstanding colour prints up to A3
- Print on a wide range of media; card, labels and banners
- 1 Ghz processor for a fast, powerful performance
- Low-cost per page with high-yield toners
- Outstanding print quality in sizes up to A3
- Print of a wide range of media
- Optional finishing upgrades, including booklet making
- Step-by-step help videos built in