- 9-Pin Dot Matrix Printer
- Narrow and Wide Carriage Versions
- High Durability 9 Pin Print Head
- Epson FX, IBM ProPrinter And Oki MicroLine Emulations
- Super Speed Draft: 435cps (12cpi)
- No. Multi-Part Forms: Up to 5 (one original + 4 copies)
- Parallel and USB Interfaces
- Optional Serial RS232c and Network Interfaces
- 128kb Buffer Memory
- Paper feeding: Manual insertion: Top in, top out; Push Tractor: rear in, top out; Optional Push/Pull tractor: rear or bottom in, top out
- Optional paper feeding: Single Bin Cut Sheet Feeder, Bottom Push Tractor (bottom feed), Top mounted Pull Tractor (bottom/rear feed), Roll Paper Stand (ML3320eco only)
The narrow carriage (80 column) ML3320eco and wide carriage (136 column) ML3321eco dot matrix printers are perfect for high speed, high volume data listing and multi-part forms applications, where fast throughput and reliability are a must.
Engineered to work in the most demanding of environments these tough desktop printers have provided over 10 years of dependable service to business. Now enhanced with the latest power management technology power consumption is reduced to just 1.5W in "Sleep mode" to deliver significant energy savings over the products long life.
Customer Questions & Answers
FREE 3 Year Standard Warranty
Free 3 year warranty as standard when you buy and register this printer. Register your printer within 30 days of purchase. Click here to register