- A4 Mono Laser MFP with Fax and Wi-Fi
- Up to 26ppm Print and Copy Speed
- First Page Out in 8.5 Seconds
- Up to 2,400 x 600 dpi Print Resolution
- Automatic Duplex (Two-Sided) Printing
- USB, Network & Wi-Fi Connectivity
- 32MB Memory
- 250 Sheet Paper Tray (60 to 105 gsm)
- 1 Sheet Manual Feed Slot (60 to 163 gsm)
- 35 Sheet ADF
- 100 Sheet Face Down Output
- 1 Sheet Face Up Straight Paper Path
- Scan To Email, OCR, Image, File, Searchable PDF, SharePoint & Evernote
- 33.6 kbps Fax Modem Speed
- 200 Speed Dial Locations
The Brother MFC-L2700DW is a compact, A4 mono laser All-in-One printer with print, copy, scan and fax capabilities. Its small footprint means it will fit easily on most desks; ideal if space is at a premium. The two-sided (duplex) printing feature allows you to print on both sides of an A4 page automatically, giving your prints a professional look. The Brother MFC-L2700DW comes with built-in Wired and Wireless Networking makes it easy to share the printer with your office or home network. The Wi--Fi Direct feature enables you to print directly from smartphones and tablets, plus you can print & scan from anywhere using the Brother iPrint&Scan app, Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint.
- Black Toner Cartridge - Up to 700 pages*
- Drum Unit
- Quick Setup Guide
- Power Cable
- Telephone Line Cable
Customer Questions & Answers
Thank you for submitting your question.
In response to your query, I can confirm that yes, the MFC-L2700DW will scan to folder via Ethernet.
I hope that this helps.
If you have any further queries, please let us know - we're always happy to help.
The Printerbase Team
Customer Review (1)