- A3 Colour Inkjet MFP with Fax
- Duplex Print, Copy Scan & Fax up to A4
- Up to 27ppm Colour Print Speed
- Up to 35ppm Mono Print Speed
- Up to 6,000 x 1,200 dpi print resolution
- 256MB Memory
- USB 2.0, Wired & Wireless Network
- Up to 1,200 x 2,400 dpi scan resolution (optical)
- Up to 12ipm mono & 9ipm colour copy speed
- Scan to File, OCR, Image, USB Flash Memory drive, FTP, Email Server, Network and Cloud Services
- 33.6kbps Fax Modem
- 2x 250 Sheet Paper Trays
- 1 Sheet Rear Bypass Tray
- 50 Sheet Duplex ADF
- 9.3cm TouchScreen Display
The Brother MFC-J5720DW is a business all-in-one inkjet that delivers the perfect balance of value and versatility to enhance your office's print setup. Packed with intelligent print features, this Brother device increases productivity, too? With a 580-sheet paper capacity for printing in up to A3. Using the 9.3cm colour touchscreen, you can print and scan directly to/from cloud services, while built-in wired and wireless networking allow you to print from or scan to your mobile devices. The professional, cost-effective MFP you've always wanted for your business!
- CMYK Starter Ink Cartridges (360 pages*)
- Drivers for Windows & Mac
- Quick Setup Guide
- Fax Line Cable
- Power Cable
Customer Questions & Answers
Thanks for getting in touch.
I can confirm that the Brother MFC-J5720DW will accept 200gsm paper and will actually accept media up to 220gsm.
Here’s a quick link to the brochure if you want any more information - http://www.printerbase.co.uk/media/pdf/brother-mfcj5720dw.pdf
I hope this helps and if you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.