- A4 Colour Inkjet MFP with Fax
- Up to 35ppm Mono Print Speed
- Up to 27ppm Colour Print Speed
- Up to 6,000 x 1,200 dpi Print Resolution
- Automatic Duplex (Two-Sided) Printing (A4)
- USB, Network, Wi-Fi & NFC Connectivity
- 128MB Memory
- 150 Sheet Paper Input
- 1 Sheet Manual Feed Slot Up to A3
- 20 Sheet ADF
- 50 Sheet Face-Up Paper Output
- 9.3cm Colour TouchScreen Display
- Scan to File, Email, OCR, Image, USB Memory Stick, Card, FTP, Network & Cloud Services
- Scan Formats: JPEG, BMP, PDF, TIFF, PNG
Keeping your costs low is of vital importance when it comes to small businesses - and thatæs why the Brother MFC-J4620DW is the ideal choice. Able to print, copy, scan and fax, this Brother device also offers A3 printing using a rear manual feed slot - adding something different to your officeæs print setup. Boasting a large 9.3cm colour touchscreen to directly print and scan to/from popular cloud services, you can also connect a wireless NFC-enabled device to print/scan directly from/to their smartphone or tablet.
- CMYK Starter Ink Cartridges (360 pages*)
- Quick Setup Guide
- Software for Windows and Mac
- Fax Line Cable
- Power Cable
Customer Questions & Answers
Thanks for getting in touch.
I can confirm that the printer and scanner will work with Windows 10. Brother have drivers available for both printing and scanning.
I hope this helps.
Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Customer Review (1)