- A4 Colour LED MFP with Fax
- Up to 22ppm Print & Copy Speed
- Up to 7ipm Two-Sided Print Speed
- First Page Out in 16 Seconds
- Up to 2,400 x 600 dpi Print Resolution
- Automatic Duplex (Two-Sided) Print
- 192MB Memory
- USB 2.0, Network & Wi-Fi
- 250 Sheet Paper Tray
- 1 Sheet Manual Feed Slot
- 35 Sheet ADF
- 100 Sheets Face-Down Output
- 1 Sheet Face-Up Straight Paper Path
- Pull Scan to Email, OCR, Image, File & Searchable PDF
- Push Scan to Network Folder (Windows Only) & Email Server
- 33.6kbps Fax Modem Speed
- 200 Speed Dials
- Up to 500 pages Fax Memory
- 9.3cm TFT Colour Touchscreen
An affordable multifunction printer that provides incredible value without compromising on the quality, the Brother MFC-9330CDW is specifically designed to deliver a high performance. Able to print, copy, scan and fax, this Brother device also offers mobile printing, including Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print. It's a cost-effective choice, too — with low power consumption and high-yield toner cartridge options.
- CMTK Toner Cartridges - Up to 1,000 pages*
- Waste Toner Box
- Belt Unit
- Drum Unit
- Quick Setup Guide
- Software & Documentation CD
- Power Cable
Customer Questions & Answers
Customer Reviews 8 item(s)
When required it would appear easy to change toner cartridges.
All in all a good printer
Otherwise, it configured to my Laptop (Windows 7 Home) very easily indeed. The wireless function works perfectly, even though the printer is in a confined space. Print quality on black & white is sharp, clear and generally very good. Colour is good but not fantastic, however the quality is commensurate with the price. Scanning is easy and simple. The document feeder works well as does the software suite. All in all I'm very happy. I rate this as 4 stars as I feel there is always room for improvement - for example the life cycle of consumables could be better.
Quicker to do first print than my old 9840CDW HP printer, more technically advanced and smaller.
Toner cartridges are smaller but work out a similar price per page.
I would highly recommend it.