- A4 Colour Laser Printer
- Up to 30ppm Print Speed
- First Page Out in 10 Seconds
- Up to 2,400 x 600 dpi Print Resolution
- Automatic Duplex Printing
- 512MB Memory (Max 2,560MB)
- 800MHz Dual Core Processor
- USB 2.0 & Network
- 250 Sheet Paper Tray
- 1 Sheet Manual Feeder
- Additional 550+100 Sheet Duo Tray (CS510dte Only)
- 125 Sheet Output Bin
- PCL5c, PCL6, PPDS, PostScript 3, Direct Images, Microsoft XPS & PDF v1.7
- 10.9cm e-Task Colour Touch Screen
The Lexmark CS510de and CS510dte are A4 Colour Laser Printers designed for Small to Medium sized offices and workgroups. They feature PANTONE® colour matching, which is something usually found on larger, higher-end systems. PANTONE® colour calibration makes it easy to accurately and consistently match colours, which is important for brand image. An instant warm-up fuser, built-in two-sided printing, plus Quiet, Hibernate and Eco modes minimise noise and save paper and energy.
Includes 4 Year Warranty
- Black Starter Toner Cartridge - Up to 6,000 pages*
- CMY Starter Toner Cartridge - Up to 4,000 pages*
- CMYK Developer Units
- Photoconductor Unit
- Software & Documentation CD
- Setup Guide
- Power Cable
- 550+100 Sheet Duo Paper Tray (CS510dte Only)
Customer Questions & Answers
Customer Review (1)
Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
Set-up was straightforward and software installation on both a Mac and a PC was straightforward, although for some reason I seem to have 2 registered printers on the PC.
Initially had some issues with the duplex printing from the 550 sheet tray - first duplex page would jam every time but if a single sided page was printed first it was fine. Issue resolved itself on its own and has been fine since.
Most printing includes a small red logo and seem to be burning through yellow toner faster than other colours.
Print quality is what I expected from a colour laser although haven't tried photos.