- A4 Colour LED Printer
- Up to 18ppm Print Speed
- First Page Out in 16 Seconds
- Up to 2,400 x 600 dpi Print Resolution
- USB 2.0 & Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Manual Duplex (Two-Sided) Printing
- 64MB Memory
- 250 Sheet Paper Tray (60 to 105 gsm)
- 1 Sheet Manual Feed Slot (60 to 163 gsm)
- 100 Sheets Face-Down Output
- 1 Sheet Face-Up Straight Paper Path Output
- GDI (Host Based) Print Language
- 1-Line, 16-Character LCD
The Brother HL-3140CW is an A4 colour LED printer, packed with a range of innovative features designed to deliver high quality performance for the busy office. Wireless connectivity enables you to share the printer across your home or office. Use Apple AirPrint or Google Cloud Print to print straight from your iPhone, iPad or Android device too.
- CMYK Toner Cartridges - Up to 1,000 pages*
- Waste Toner Box
- Quick Setup Guide
- Software & Documentation CD
- Power Cable
Customer Questions & Answers
Thanks for getting in touch.
Unfortunately, this machine isn’t a multifunction device and therefore does not have any copying capabilities.
However, take a look at the DCP-9015CDW, which has print, copy and scan features - http://www.printerbase.co.uk/dcp-9015cdw-a4-colour-laser-multifunction-printer.html
I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any more questions.
Customer Review (1)
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
Prints onto thick 100gsm paper really well and also 120gsm envelopes.
The unit is large but for the office it is fine.
Deep sleep mode consumes .6 of a watt in power and wakes as soon as you send a document. Saves a lot of turning on and off.