- A4 Wireless Desktop Scanner
- Up to 24ppm Scan Speed
- Up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi Scan Resolution
- 256MB Memory
- 400MHz Processor
- USB, Network and Wi-Fi
- Up to 60 Hours Backup Clock
- Minimum Paper Size: 51 x 70mm (W x L)
- Maximum Paper Size: 215.9 x 863mm (W x L)
- Plastic Card Size: 85.6 x 54 x 0.76mm
- Plastic Card Thickness: 0.25 - 0.76mm
- Paper Weight Single: 52g/m2 ??? 200gsm
- Paper Weight Multi: 52 to 110gsm
- Multi-Feed Detection with Ultrasonic Technology
- 50 Sheets Paper Input & Output
- A3 Scanning with 'Carrier Sheet Mode'
- Output Formats: TIFF, JPEG, PDF, Searchable PDF.
- Scan to USB, Email, OCR, File, Image, Network, FTP, Email Server, SharePoint and Cloud
- Scan to Cloud: BR-Docs5, Box.net, Dropbox, Evernote-æ, Evernote Business-æ, Google DriveTM OneDrive-æ, OneNote
- Shortcuts: 48 personalised shortcuts. Use one touch shortcuts for quick and easy access to your regular scanning functions
- Scan to Android Devices: Via USB direct port scan directly to an Android device
- Scan to Mobile: iPrint&Scan app (Android), iPrint&Scan ap
The Brother ADS-2600We is a wireless-ready document scanner that is perfect for large offices with busy workgroups. Able to scan high-quality documents from business cards up to A3 in size, this Brother scanner packs scan speeds of up to 24 pages per minute. The ADS-2600We packs plenty of great features, too, including the ability to scan to USB, searchable PDF, e-mail, FTP and cloud services, including Dropbox, Google Docs and Evernote. Despite packing plenty of capabilities, the ADS-2600We is simple to control via the easy-to-use touch screen. A device that enables anyone to digitise, share and archive documents securely.
- USB Cable
- Software & Documentation CD
- Quick Setup Guide
- Carrier Sheet
- Plastic Card Carrier Sheet
- Power Cable
Customer Questions & Answers
Thank you for submitting this question.
In response to your query, I can confirm the following:
Push Scan - You scan directly from the machine
Pull Scan - You put the document on the scanner, then go back to your PC to set the scan location.
If you'd like a little more information in relation to this, we have a news post on this topic that may help you: http://www.printerbase.co.uk/news/what-is-the-difference-between-pull-and-push-scanning/
I hope that this helps, Chetan.
The Printerbase Team
Customer Review (0)
FREE 3 Year Warranty
Claim FREE 3 Year Warranty from Brother when you buy this scanner. Available until 31st March 2017. Click here to claim